My trip 3 days trip to Germany and France started right there at Stuttgart, a home of Mercedes-Benz with great esprit of entrepreneurship, everywhere you can feel the esprit of hard work and activity, as far as I concern, my Stuttgart experience helped me through my journey to build my confidence. When it comes to confidence, one thing is certain: truly confident people always have the upper hand over the doubtful because they inspire others and they make things happen. True confidence—as opposed to the false confidence people project to mask their insecurities—has a look all its own.
“Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t—you’re right.”
Learning to be confident is clearly important, but what is it that truly confident people do that sets them apart from everyone else?
During my trip I did some digging to uncover the 12 crucial habits of truly confident people so that you can incorporate these behaviours into your repertoire.
2. They Don’t Pass Judgment
3. They Don’t Say Yes Unless They Really Want To
4. They Listen More than They Speak
5. They Speak with Certainty
6. They Seek Out Small Victories
8. They Don’t Seek Attention
9. They Aren’t Afraid to Be Wrong
10. They Stick Their Necks Out
11. They Celebrate Other People
12. They Aren’t Afraid to Ask for Help
Building confidence is a journey, not a destination.